W Design Studios is a full service interior design, event and lifestyle consulting firm. Let us simplify your life, make it more organized and beautiful.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Nursery Know How

I am so excited,  one of my best friends is having a baby boy at the beginning of the summer, she looks so adorable and can't wait until he is here!  Of course I am also a little crazed about what she is going to do with her nursery so I thought I would subliminally influence her with this entourage of awesome nurseries.  I also have a list of my favorite sites for modern children's furniture and toys!



Jenna Lyons, creative director of J. Crew, black walls and yellow striped ceiling is fabulous.  

via Domino



This little guy has a fireplace in his room and a mom with fabulous style!

via Domino



Another view of the room with the Oeuf crib converted into a toddler bed.  
I love this crib!



Dwell Studios Transportation bedding 




I love how elegant this nursery looks, the colors are so soothing 
and this lucky baby has a fabulous view!




This nursery is so simple but I love the antique looking map shade.  
Maybe a future explorer lives here?!




The infamous Eames rocker, a staple in any modern nursery.




I thought this was such an interesting theme for a baby room, camels are hidden around the room!  
And I love that chartreuse wall.




More animals done in a very fresh way, and I love the wall color.




This happy little room is great.  And this little dachshund dog 
shows up in many modern nurseries.




I wish this was my room, the light and the space is magnificent and this Noah's Ark is great!




I love all of the color in this nursery.




This shabby chic nursery is beautiful and would become a great little girls room.




I love this room, the reclaimed wood wall is fabulous and the 
baby bedding with kangaroos is awesome!




My Favorite Sites





















2 comments:

  1. Don't forget Leander. It's a great crib/bed from 0 to 7 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These rooms look awesome! I'm going to have to let you take a peek at what we've done so far so you can give us some pointers!

    ReplyDelete